Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Ahh...home...what a wonderful place to be!!

Ben's appointments went very well and we do not return to Children's for his eyes for two years when he will likely have some surgery.

A week away from the business was tough! I am back at it tonight, after spending the day at hospital for medical stuff for me, catching up on emails and some web based work and am also planning a late night/early morning to get some more cutting and sewing done.

All of the small orders were cleared up prior to my leaving. Now onto the large orders of small dipes. Sewing in 60 soakers tonight.

AT received her fabric today.

Continuing working on fabrics Galleries on main site. Need oldest son to bring the camera home so I can photograph the remianing fabrics (dyed bamboo and solid flannels). Canada Post web site is not my friend! I have been trying for two weeks to finalize the shipping module but it seems to always have an error or be down for maintenance when I have time to get to it. I will call them tomorrow...they work on EST and I am on PST...go figure!

I was invited into a new congo! Hidden Element will open on July 7th. I look forward to working and getting to know another group of artisans. I will post links closer to the grand opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment