Friday, May 15, 2009

CRAZY WEEK

Well I have been crazy busy and will continue to be so for the next week or so.

I am getting ready for the Vanderhoof Trade Show on March 22/23 at the Vanderhoof Arena and at the same time having the main website get an HUGE overhaul! I am feeling overloaded and I know I am likely holding up the designer some but I only have so many hours in the day and I FEEL like I need another 10!!!

Today is sewing whatever minutes I can during naps and moments of calm, I have about 6 dozen kitchen cloth and napkins to do and also have to make up some items for an auction. I also need to work on some diapers and a whole lot more, the list is longer than my arm LOL.

I will be so glad when this show is over! It is my first "big even" and I really have no idea of what to expect for it and as a result I am fretting. I am trying to have all of my products available and also an assortment of them in different fabrics or scents. The unknown really is the biggest fear isn't it??

If I do "overprepare" I will have plent of stock to list on the new site and in my Hyena carts so all will not be lost. If I sell out...welll YIPEEE.....and I will then be a busy gal for weeks to come doing customs, two of which I already have lined up for the week following.

Got to run, crying little one...more to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment