Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catching up!

Ahhh......ALL customs orders are caught up with the exception of one outstanding trade that has not yet been defined! I am over the moon! It has been a couple of months of long hours to get to this place but I would not trade it either! Thank you everyone foe the business!

We have had company since the 30th of July. My mom's new house three door down is slowly shaping up and I suspect they will be with us the remainder of this week. Dh had hollidays this past week and spent them all doing projects, a few for me and many for the folks!

The playset is completed as of today! The inagural slide was a hit! Izzy loves it, we need to get a different baby seat for Ben though. Next will be new fencing .

This week is another busy week around here. We have a hospital visit and duct cleaning Monday, Tue/Wed is a new furnace and HW. The rest of the week is yet to be seen but I may have to also throw in a flight to Vancouver and surgery this week as well. It is tenatively scheduled for the 27th but that is too late and should have been done by tomorrow.

As a result of the surgery, I am closing to custom orders. I expect 4 weeks healing time will be needed as one, possibly both sides of my upper chest will have operative sites. If I can start up earlier again, I will.

Now that I am caught up, I have been able to do something that I have been waiting for months for....fitteds! I made Ben some this weekend that turned out faily well. I am pleased and with a little more tweeking I hope to offer them on my carts this fall. Lots of fabulous fabrics are arriving to start the fitted line including camo ooga booga!

So, for today that is all. I will update again before I go for surgery.

If you have come here from bbbuttsdiapers.com, please take the time to check out my other retail sites for more listed products at www.hyenacart.com/bbbuttsdiapers ; www.hyenacart.com/dotca , stocking the first of the month; www.hyenacart.com/hiddenelement stocking the first and third Tuesdays.

While off I plan to get listings in order for all of the sites and perhaps have a SALE !

No comments:

Post a Comment