Tuesday, January 17, 2012




New graphics have arrived!! I have been waiting for this exciting change to happen! I was able to work with a designer who ran with what we already had for branding and brightened things up and added images of our items.
She delivered exactly what I had hoped for and even did her own digging to find images of my stuff that she thought would work to add to the mix I had given her.

If you are wanting to freshen up your page, I would recommend heading to Hoot n' Tag on Facebook and getting a graphics package!!

Our new customers will also now land on our Welcome page. I LOVE it as it shows that BB Butts Diapers has grown to so much beyond diapers! Have a look at the images and please leave some feedback. Is this look aesthetically pleasing to the customer eye?










No comments:

Post a Comment