Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October is almost here!

Goodness!! Where has the time gone????

September was a steady but busy month. We have been getting ready for the Today's Woman Trade Show in Prince George on October 2 and 3 at the Civic Center. If you are in town, please drop by!

The weather has changed and I am finding it easier to be inside these days sewing. The yard clean up still needs to be done but the snow will fly soon I am sure.

The past couple of weeks has seen me make 87 AIO diapers as well as many accessories. It has been with the assisatance of my mom doing cutting for me that I have been able to do this. I am amazed LOL. I feel prepared for the trade show, just printing off pamphlets tonight.

I am all caught up, save two diapers which I just might do prior to going to the show, if not the right after.

If you are considering an order, now is the time to get it in prior to the trade show orders. As always, orders are accepted in a first paid first done fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment